Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Surgery, surgery and more surgery

My mom is quite the trooper and had 2 brain aneurysms fixed.  She looks pretty good for 2 brain surgeries.  


 My sweet hubbie and teenagers took care of the kids so I could spend time at the hospital with her.  How cute are they?  John took everyone to the pool except for Becca who didn't feel like going and the babies.  So Rebecca made a we heart you sign.  This isn't the best photo, since we were on the 14th floor.  Well, actually the 12th.  There was no 3 or 13.  But none the less, thanks for taking the photo Brian.  

Can you see them down by our big white bus?

It was also nice to spend some time at my parents house.  It was super quiet and clean.  Crazy stuff.  I haven't watched that much t.v. in a super long time.  It was really nice.  
This was us ditching church.  I could have gotten used to the unchaoticness.   

Yes, the title of this post has more than one surgery listed.  A few weeks after her surgery, John had knee surgery for the 3rd time in 3 years.  Poor guy.  He is doing great though.  

He looks pretty good, huh? I won't post anymore close ups because I would hate to make you queasy.  But he is doing really well.  I feel bad because our house is not a quiet, relaxing, healing place.  Oh well.  


Our little daddy's boy was not happy until he could snuggle with daddy.

And the 3rd surgery?  my poor little nephew had surgery on his lungs today.  By little I mean Zachy who is like 6 foot 3 inches tall and is a senior in high school.  Good luck and speedy recovery, Zach!!!

No comments: