Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tea Party, baby.

Have I ever told you how much fun it is to stay home with my rug rats?  I love it.  I am so blessed to be able to hang out with cute kiddos all day and to have a husband that is so supportive of us. I know if it's not for everyone, but I am so happy.  I feel like I should finish my education someday, but  for now I am content doing this. . . 

We had some friends over.  And we had a tea party, complete with cheese sandwiches and cookies.  Notice how Mia would only pose with her pinky out?  She kept getting mad at the other kids.  "When you are having a tea party, your pinkys must point out".  

Too darn cute.  So, yes, I am pretty spoiled.  I love my job.  

1 comment:

FosterCareQandA said...

These are the times that memories are made of ... enjoy! (PS ... one of my girls would also insist on pinkies out. So funny!)