Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Where am I?


Sorry, I am taking a break from blogging because I am here. . .



Yes, I am sitting on a mid-evil toilet.  

And I am looking at views like this . . . 

And this . . .


And eating this . . . 
(It is hot chocolate, BTW)

And seeing bus stops named this . . . 
(my kids will enjoy that one!!)

With these amazing people . . . 


Oh, and I shook the Latvian Presidents hand and saw ringo starr in concert (he talked to me) in the same day.  Oh yeah, I also dropped a battery off a 400 foot building without killing anyone.  

But I got this awesome photo.

I will be back to blogger land some time soon!!!!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

"Sonder-Fahrt" i like it hahahaha was that just a hole in the ground for the medieval toilet?? haha love you lots mom

Melissa said...

Yes, a hole about 2 stories down you can stick your head in. Uck. I can't wait to show you all of my photos.