Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I guess I should start this post out with "I lied!"

Let me start out by saying, yep.  I lied.  I ended a blog post a millions years ago with this . . .

 I will never run again, not even if I am being chased, I will not run.

Let me explain.  I have never liked sports. I am crappy at them.  I prefer being lazy.  Then I had 6 kids in 9 years with a hole in my heart and hashimotos.  I am not using this as an excuse for the way I look, but it does have something to do with it. I have never been able to lose weight. I do enjoy exercising in a gym with a fan blowing on me.  I like zumba and pilates and kickboxing.  However, I have a few of these . . .



and it is hard to get to the gym.  And with little kids still at home, it is hard to get there and the daycare at the gym is a joke.  Anyway, back on track . . .


Here is the link to my old blog with my running experience.


So, now on to why I lied.  I started running last October. My sister invited us to run in a color race.   I still hate running.  It is just the easiest way to exercise.   My motivation is running in one of these races.  


Who's in with me?
It will take place in June?  
But I still won't like running.  

No comments: