Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween :)

I guess I should hurry and blog Halloween before it is Christmas.  Life has just been so crazy.  I miss the days that I spend my evening sitting around and being lazy.  Oh well.  Such is the life of 9 kids.

The 5th and 6th graders did a zombie program.  They were great.  Cassi and Becca did it when they were in school.  Poor James didn't get to, we went to Disneyland that year.  It was Annie's year to be amazing.


Here is a video of her.




Pretty awesome, right?

I hit a big step in my life.  I did not have any little kids to take to a preschool program.  Is it sad that I had a big smile on my face when the lady next to me's baby was screaming.  Well, for a minute, then it was super annoying.  I was trying to hear my kids say happy halloween, but the baby was too loud.  I was so happy it wasn't my baby!!!


They looked pretty excited, right?

We are still in stage of difficult photo taking.  I can only get one boy to look at me at a time.  It is pretty comical and exhausting to say the least.  


Okay, now on to the elementary school parade.  Here are some random photos.

Annie and Jayna's creation.  Dang, they are cute.    
 Nice horns, dude!

 Don't be happy or anything, Miss Rapunzel.  
 Little Miss Attitude
 Jason is an evil soccer player who was shot.  Should I be nervous?

 This should be some joke in the making.  How many pirates does it take to get a drink?
Now, off to some random photos from tonight. 


Princess Aurora
 A dead soccer player
 Yeah, I am not sure about this one. . . 
 Miss Rapunzel 
Not quite sure about this, either.  
 Baby pirate wranglers.  


 2nd costume of the day, now she is a dead softball player.  

 Cassi was stuck home with me because of a long story about a party, but her fairy besties came to the rescue.  










 I have no idea why they both look like they are going to explode, ever before we started.  ha ha 
 Now they can explode.  


We hope you all had a great, candyfull Halloween!! :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That is a lot of candy! Did they just go in your neighborhood? Glad you had a good Halloween!