Last one, this again, isn't my writing. Enjoy!!
1. You use your own saliva to clean your child's face.
2. Someone else's kid throws up at a party -- You keep eating.
3. You hear your mother's voice coming out of your mouth when you say, "NOT in your good clothes!"
4. As you cling to the high moral ground on toy weapons; your child chews his toast into the shape of a gun.
5. You count the sprinkles on each kid's cupcake to make sure they're equal.
6. You have time to shave only one leg at a time.
7. You hope ketchup is a vegetable, since it's the only one your child eats.
8. Your kid throws-up and you catch it.
9. You say at least once a day, "I'm not cut out for this job", but you know you wouldn't trade it for anything".
10. You find yourself cutting your husband's sandwiches into cute shapes.