Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grateful - Day 1

I am hoping to post something I am grateful for everyday of November.  Okay, so I am starting behind.  But at least I am starting, right?



I am grateful for my husband.  His birthday was Nov. 1st so happy birthday.  I am thankful for how hard he works, that he gets up and get our 8th grader out the door at 5:45am for jr. dance practice and 7th grader by 7 so I can just worry about the other 7.  I know, I am not the best mom.  I don't get up and make my kids breakfast at the butt-crack of dawn.  Oh well.  I am still a good person.  I am thankful for the effort he puts into the youth in our ward, his back rubs (carrying 2 20 pounders can be hard on the back), he runs to the store for me at anytime.  I am thankful he thinks kids and vacations are important.


He takes me to Hale center theater for dates, he doesn't care that I am a coupon failure.  I could go on and on, but I really need to get the little girls ready for preschool so I hope you have a great day and can find someone or something to be grateful for.

No comments: