Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Annual first day of school photos part 1 of 3

I think this year might just be my busiest.  I know, I know.  I say that every year.  But this year I have 1 in high school, 2 in jr. high, 4 in elementary (including a kindergartner) and 2 in 2 preschools.  All without an extra driver in the house.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know we will make it, we do every year.  

But why didn't anyone ever tell me that babies grow up?   


The jr. high kids left first.  
James is in 7th.
Cassi is enjoying being queen of the jr high in 9th grade.  

Off to the school bus  :)
Now for the high schooler.  Super crazy.  Does not seem like I am hold enough to have a sophomore. Ick.
The awesome/scary part of high school is the friends that drive.  On one hand, I don't have to drive her around all the time.  That is helpful, yet she has so much freedom and she is super busy.  LIke tomorrow, between classes and dance, she will be at the school from 6am-9pm.  boo hoo 

Now for the elementary kids.  
Annie is in 5th grade.
Jason is in 3rd
My little kidlets.  
Mia is feeling super big in the 1st grade.  

Have to take a photo with Zach.  Have to every year.  
Twiners.  Don't you wish you could dress alike as adults?  How fun would that be?  They were so excited.  I love these girls.  

"Mom, take a picture of me!!!"
I just heart this photo.  I love these girls.  I hope they are friends for life!!!

Hanging out with the PTA - awesome possum.  

I just had to add this photo.  Alyssa and Chase came over to play.  Elly went in the bathroom and Chase put his hand under the door to make sure she knew he was staying there.  So sweet.
Anyway, there you have it.  More to come with the kindergartners and preschoolers. 

Is it summer yet?

No comments: