Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I think I need an award for worlds worst blogger.

I have not been doing my job lately and frankly, I don't think anyone really cares. But, in case there is one person that does, I have been doing a fun thing on instagram. It is from the site 100happydays.com and I post a photo about something that made me happy that day. It has been really fun to do but sad to say I think my social media is tired of me. Daily photos are getting to be a bit much. Especially since most of them are Cafe Rio.  So, anyways, if you instagram, I would love to follow you.  I am mom288 on there too. (Yes, I use mom288 for most things, because I have 6 bio kids + 3 adopted + 79 foster kids = mom 2 88. However, that is my count. I am worried if I ask how many I had, I will be wrong. Maybe I missed one. Or added an extra. So, I just live in innocent bliss.)


Do you instagram?


No comments: