Monday, August 27, 2012

My new adventure

My friend called me last Thursday night.  She had seen an update story on a child in foster care that had touched her heart.  We are always thinking up ideas on how we can change the world.  So she called me up and told me that we needed to write a book with stories of adoption.  I said great idea, but lets do a website first.  We were very inspired and very motivated.  So we stayed up late coming up with ideas.  Then sat on the phone and computer all the next day.  This is the website.  makingbettermemories.blogspot.com  We will feature peoples "good news" stories about foster care and/or adoption with their foster placements.  I am really excited about this.  So far, it is just our stories, we are working on getting more.  We have had a lot of positive feedback.   We weren't going to have the website up so fast, but with the responses, we quickly got it up.  So, please please please email your stories to makingbettermemories@hotmail.com.  If you don't have any stories, just follow us and read all the interesting stories.     Can't wait to see you over there!!!!


No comments: