Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's a fuzzy sock kind of day. . .

so I might as well sit, munch on edamame, catch up on my DVR and blog so I feel like I am doing something worthwhile.

The babies had their preschool Christmas program.  They did great.  What little cuties I have :)


I thought that 1. because they are my babies and B. this was my 13 annual program that I was going to be able to enjoy it all by myself.  That might sound selfish to some of you, but when you sit though all these programs all these years, it gets a little exasperating chasing after little ones and hauling car seats around.   All I want to do is enjoy the kids that are preforming.  But low and behold, Jason woke up feeling like a truck ran over him, he had been up all night with a croupy cough.  I love winter.  :(  Ok, not really.  But really, I did enjoy having him there.  I don't think I know how to be alone anymore.  I wonder if there is an app for that.

Anyway, back to the babies.

  Too bad I waited so long to get them up and no one is in the mood for Christmas stuff.



No comments: