Friday, December 2, 2011

Grateful - Day 19

I am grateful for books.  I love reading.  I would sit and read all day if I could.  I haven't read much lately, I am reading the Book of Mormon right now and I am determined to finish. (If you would like a copy or to know more about it, click here.)

I haven't even been on goodreads for ages.  I enjoy goodreads.com, check it out and friend me.  I love a good book recommendation.



Melissa's bookshelf: read


Rick Steves' London 2007Fools Rush InThrowawayThe Curious Appearance of Mr. FiddlewitzSyndromeAlison

More of Melissa's books »

Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists


Mary Higgins Clark is my all time favorite author.  I need to put meeting her on my bucket list.  I love that she does such a great job writing that I can reread her books and still not remember who did it until the end.  Excelent books.  I also really love Margaret Peterson Haddix.   Other books I loved: Inkheart, Leven Thumps, and Fablehaven.  Who is your favorite author?

1 comment:

Claudine said...

Ditto to all you said about books, authors, and goodreads. I also really like Brad Meltzer.