Monday, December 5, 2011

Grateful - Day 21

I am grateful I am competent.  The most asked question I am asked with 9 kids is . . . drum roll please.  What kind of help do I have?  It kind of gets irritating.  So, I am grateful that me, my family, and I  take care of us.  Now, Faith and Kim did take the babies when we went to Disneyland.  I did chicken out of that.  And if there is something I can't take the kids too, Kim will watch them.  But for the most part it is my poor teenagers that help me out.  I am very thankful for them.  I even just took the babies to the grocery store and the checker was surprised I didn't have someone there to help me.  I laughed.  The babies are the easiest ones.  You strap them in and go.  Granted, they are heavy, but anyway.



And sometimes they get bored, but we survive.  So I am grateful we are a competent family.  

No comments: