Monday, December 5, 2011

Grateful - Day 22

I am grateful for scrapbooking.  I enjoy it.  It is therapy for me.  I haven't been able to do it recently because 9 kids are exhausting.  But I wish I won the lottery so I could go shopping everyday.  Anyway, back on topic.  I love it.  My pages are not award winning, but I love photos and I love seeing them on paper.  I love when the kids sit and look though them.  It will be funny when the kids go off to college, or get married or something, to hand them a carton of scrapbooks.  But it is great therapy.  I love it.

I love my scrapbook area.  Here is a photo of it.


(Keep in mind, this photos is right after it was put together.  Now it looks like a tornado went through it.  There is stuff everywhere.  And cricut stuff everywhere.)

 Here are some awesome rooms.




1 comment:

Claudine said...

I am grateful that people I am related to scrapbook. That way my children can sometimes see themselves in the background of scrapbooking pages!