Sunday, July 31, 2011

q and a

So, here is a question that a friend posted on facebook.  So I answered it.  I thought I would share it because I haven't had a lot of time to blog.  Well, I have had time, I hate that excuse.  I have just been busy playing with family.  I even had 15 kids at my house.  My parents came home after spending 2 years in Latvia on an LDS Mission.  So, I am super sorry.  But here you go . . .

Help! My baby is in full on mommy mode. She

She has to be touching me all the time and

won't go to anyone else.  I can't get anything

done!

 Here is the advice I gave her.




 Honestly? Enjoy it and hold her constantly. I

 know it is hard and you need some space and

 this stage feels like forever, but you blink and

 she will be in jr. high school. People would tell

 me that but when you are going through it, it

seem to last forever. But in truth, it is so

short. If she needs some mommy time, let her

have it. She might be getting used to your new

 house, too. Let the dishes and toys sit. There

 is always tomorrow. 



What do you think?  Do you agree with me or have better advice?




No comments: