Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Here is the main reason I became horrible at blogging.


These 2 babies are my little demon handfuls.  



Yes, they look sweet and innocent.  But this is during naptime.  (By the way, Cassie had given them old men hairstyles.  They are in an awkward growing out hair phase.  Josh has a horribly high forehead and I think Jonah will look cute with a Jason haircut.  So we are struggling a bit here.)

  




This is what is going on.  



So, there you go.  I am exhausted.  If I try to make them stay in bed, I spend 5 hours and 25 mins between naps and bedtime doing the super nanny tricks.  Now, I just give up and let them play.  They sleep when it gets too dark to play.  They fall asleep on the floor.  They wake up at the butt crack of dawn.  They are tired and ornery all day. 

Motherhood is awesome.      



No comments: