Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Marching Bands are Awesome

My little baby James is in a Marching band.  It was through a jr. high close to our house.  He has loved it.  He is on the drum line.  He choose to play the tambourine.  The little guys don't get to carry the big drums.  But he had a great time.  

His first parade.  

Growing up we went to lots of parades.  But sadly, I haven't taken my kids to many.  Really, only if someone was in it.  So this was really fun for them.       

 They had a blast running for candy.
 Afterwards, we waited around for a while then the band put on a little concert in the park. 

Poor grandma got stuck feeding the terrors popcorn.  

 The awesome drumline.
All in all it was a great day.  Thanks James.


P.S.  if you are a die hard band nerd, you might enjoy.  So for your listening pleasure . . .



1 comment:

Nana13 said...

Boy, your hands ARE full! But full of the best things ever! So enjoy. Cute blog and darling family. I'm your newest follower. Hope you will check out my BLOG and follow me back: http://notyournormalnana.blogspot.com/