Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ok, so I got in trouble.

I got an email from my sister getting after me for not blogging.  My daughter asked me if I was looking something up and I said "no, I'm blogging."  She said "yeah".  So I guess I should get back to blogging.  I didn't know if anyone even read this, I guess 2 do.  ha ha.  Oh, but I did lose 2 followers after my last mormon post.  So I guess I should be thanking the 25 that stayed.  

So to say thank you, here is a photo.  We watched woman in black with my niece and nephew, Spencer and Kylie.  



How is that for creepy woman in black outfit???  

Oh wait, it's just James.  






2 comments:

Claudine said...

Ok...so sorry for getting after you. It's just at times when i feel life is spinning out of control for me, I like to come here for a little comedy relief. I won't say it helps make my life seem not as crazy, but.....
Ok, it's just a different kind of crazy. So, thanks for the posts. I feel much more fulfilled now!! And did you seriously lose viewers from the mormon alert post??? That is hilarious!!!

Melissa said...

yep, I really really did lose 2 followers.