Monday, November 11, 2013

Thankful - Day 6

My baby #5 is honestly the happiest kids alive.  He wakes up with a smile on his face and goes to bed with a smile on his face.
-He is such a fun kid.
-Always making us laugh.
- He too is really, really great on the piano.  He has been taking lessons for over a year.  He was so excited and begged and begged to start.  
-He is in his schools choir.
-He is amazing at soccer.  Loves that game.  And yes, I am a failure as a mom because I forgot to sign him up this fall.
 He has such a good nurtured personality.  As far as 8 year old boys go, he is hardly in trouble.

I must admit, I am totally and completely in love with his Mater teeth.  (from the Cars movie)  I will cry the day he doesn't look like mater.    
 This kid gives the worlds best hugs.  I have never seen a huggier kids.  Totally makes my day.
He is also a little lucky duck.  He just got his turn in rotation for a trip to Disneyland with his grandma and grandpa.  He had such a blast.  And he reminds us. every. day.  And no, I am not jealous at all.  Dang it.



(I am having a super hard time downloading photos right now.  I guess I will have to do a blog post on his trip someday.)

I love you so so so much mister Jase face.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Jason, We love your smile! You are such a good kid! Love you lots!