Monday, November 11, 2013

Thankful - Day 9

So I am combining these next two little yahoos.  I am trying to remind myself that I am thankful for them.  I am right in the middle of potty training them and let me tell you, this stinks.  Literally, ha ha 

I can't believe they were once so small.  They are now such stinkers.  
 Then they go and do the cutest things.  


 Or messiest things.  
 I am totally loving having twins.  I am so grateful for them.  


Oops, sorry for the sideways.  

 Jonah is persistent, super cute, devilish.  He is just a great addition to our family.  
Joshua is quite the handful.  He is also really cute with the things he does.  He loves to clean up after everyone.  He is a little ball of energy.   



 Mr. Lots of fears.  
 Mr. No fears.  I think the fact that every photo of him is blurry speaks volumes.  He can't slow down.  

I think I will end up calling them my babies forever.  I love you my little babies.  

No comments: