Monday, May 16, 2011

Advice to new mothers of girls

I have 2 words for you. . . ELMERS GLUE

 

That is how you get those cute little bows to stick on precious baby girls heads.  Like this.
You probably think I am kidding, but I actually keep a glue stick in my diaper bag when I have baby girls.  Unfortunately, right now I have baby boys. Okay, so not unfortunately, I love my boys, but there is something sweet about bows and frills.

So, back to business.  I glue the bows on then they just come off with a little water.  If they get too gummy, you can soak the bows in water for a few mins. and the glue comes right off.  Awesome possum, right? You only use these bows for a few months anyways, unless you have a sweet little bald head, then maybe a bit longer.  ha ha. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

No comments: