Monday, May 9, 2011

Here goes nothing

Alright.  So I am starting a new parenting blog.  You probably think it is stupid, but hey, I know a lot of about kids I thought I would help out others with it.  Here is a little bit about me.

My name is Melissa.  I have been married for 14 years.  I have 6 biological children and 3 adopted.  I have been a foster parent for almost 10 years.  I am heading down a new road now, with adopting special needs kids. So I guess the purpose of this blog is to answer questions and  share some things that have helped me.

I named this blog mom to 88 because that is how many kids I have been a mom too.  With 9 of my own and 79 foster kids, I have done a lot of parenting.  I have tried and failed with many things, but have succeeded as well.  Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: