Monday, May 9, 2011

First order of business

For my first piece of advice. . .
     If you have kids close together, double stroller.  I can't tell you how much I love my double stroller.  When I only had two kids, it took both of them and a weeks worth of laundry to the laundry mat.  I have gone through many, many strollers.  Some are better for little babies, some for older kids.  I just depends on your situation.  Mine now holds 2 car seats since I have twins. That has been my lifesaver.

or even one like this

It depends on what your use is for, but I would definitely recommend a double stroller great stroller and that saved my life.  Thanks, Grandma.
My first 2 kids were 13 months apart.  My grandma was wonderful and bought me a
So, how did I do on my first piece of advice?

No comments: