Monday, May 16, 2011

My first Question

Okay, so it is from myself, but I totally have a question


Dear Miss,
     I was wondering when the appropriate time to rid your child of a unibrow.  No joke.  There are children out there with a unibrow and I don't know how or what to do?
                                                                               Sincerely,
                                                                                  Yourself



Dear Yourself,
     My opinion is 6th grade.  I would pluck in 6th grade.  It is hard for me since I don't really worry or care about my eyebrows.  The only time I have plucked was by my sister at haircutting school.  I was her test dummy (no comment).   But I think 6th grade is around the age that kids start knowing thing and caring about what they look like.  But then, you know, if it doesn't bother your child, then who cares?  Looks aren't important.  As long as they think they are pretty, who gives a flying rats anything.
                       
                                                                                Good luck,
                                                                                        Miss

Okay, so that was my opinion.  What do you think? Do you agree with me?

1 comment:

Travis and Becky said...

If a child looks anything like that picture then action needs to be taken asap.