Friday, November 4, 2011

Grateful - Day 3

I am grateful for life.  I hate death.  I think death should fall in a hole.  If I were in charge, the only death would be the day after your hundredth birthday.   You just wouldn't wake up. Tonight, I went to a viewing for a 13 year old boy.  That just isn't right.  He had a seizure in his sleep. He was in Cassie's church class.  He had a crush on her and would try to kiss her.  Now he is gone and it just doesn't seem right.
(Intermission with one of my favorite photos I have taken to cheer things up a bit.)
   My worst memory of my entire life (so far that is) is going to the mortuary with my dad and brother to see my sisters body.  It was absolutely horrible.  Just in case you didn't know.  I hate death.   This is a happy post.  I guess I will end it with a photo of my cute nieces at my sisters grave.


They are growing up so fast.  I am thankful and super grateful for for life and family. 

No comments: