Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grateful - Day 5

I am grateful someone likes Halloween.  I just don't.  I didn't mind it in the past.  In fact, I enjoyed it as a kid, but with 9 kids, it is just a waste of time and money.  I admit it willingly that I am a Halloween Scrooge. Yep.  #1.  I get scared easily and I hate being scared.  B.  I hate spending money and I don't sew and I am not very creative.  I keep threatening, but I swear one of these Halloweens, I will just buy everyone a bag of candy and turn off the lights and just watch movies.    But since I just survived that holiday, here are the kids.  

 Cassie had candy pants.  Her hair was painted and she would fill her pants with her candy.  
 The cutest poo I have ever seen.  Oh, I mean Pooh.  And his friend t i double ga er.  
 Elly made the perfect Snow white.  
 And Miss Ariel.
 Super Mario
 A grandma.  She even won best comstume in her class.
 Who called for Batman?
A cutie from the 50's.  

No comments: